HighlightsLow maintenance CompactLine gearbox Compact tedder - low weight and power requirement Rotor plate dimension of 500mm Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel Easy setting of spreading angle
Compact and Robust Design
Kverneland offers 2 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.60 to 5.20m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. Both tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500m
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
- The box type frame of the Kverneland 8000 series is an extremely solid construction. It is composed of two U-sections fitted into each other and securely welded together. The frame is totally enclosed at the top for maximum strength.
- All tedders have greasable pivoting points with an extra large diameter, making it a very strong and reliable construction.
- Made from flat steel, the tine arms form a very compact unit with the rotor plate. This makes the tedders by far more resistant to any type of load.
- High-quality forage allows the optimum spreading angle to be achieved according to crop conditions, helping you to produce high quality forage.
- Setting the rotors to the right spreading angle will considerably improve the spreading action, and speed up the drying process.
- The mower swaths are neatly lifted by the tines and evenly spread over the full width.
- Tines glide in a more uniform frequency over the stubble, so the risk of dirt being lifted by the tines is minimized.