HighlightsLow position of hopper for easy filling Hopper positioned close to tractor Easy calibration Wheels run directly in tractor tracks
Compact tractor-mounted seed drill
The Kverneland DL is a compact seed drill and is the ideal machine for small and medium-sized farms. As a tractor-mounted seed drill, the DL combines compact, light design with the proven Kverneland quality.
With the compact design, the DL seed drill is mounted close to the centre of gravity, meaning the power requirement is as little as 55 kW. The DL seed drill has a working width of up to 4.5 meters. To ensure constant ground contact of the seed drill, the wheels of the DL can be easily adjusted to suit any track from 1.65. to 2.10. The DL can be fitted either with standard or flotation tyres.
Even with its compact design, the DL pneumatic seeder has a hopper capacity of 750 litres, which can be extended to 1000 litres. For electronic control, the FGS, Signus and IsoMatch Tellus are available options.
The Advantages of Kverneland DL:
- Low position of hopper for easy filling
- Easy calibration due to good placement of the metering device
- Equipped with a 540 rpm flat multi V-belt with optional 1000 rpm available as an option
- Machines over 3.0m working width have toolbars which can be easily folded by hand for road transport.
- The wheels can be easily adjusted to any track width from 1.65 to 2.10m. Wheels run directly in the tractor tracks
- Hopper positioned close to tractor